Church Website with WordPress
Basic Features :
- Compatible with the latest WordPress version.
- Very lightweight and fast loading theme.
- WordPress custom menu system.
- Background panel for color and/or images.
- Post thumbnail function.
- Front page slideshow.
- Integrated blog pagination.
- Widget ready right sidebar, left sidebar.
- CSS & XHTML valid.
- Cross-browser compatible.
Custom Church Website with WordPress:
Custom Design Features:
- Homepage multi function slider.
- Customize-able page layout options for unlimited page templates.
- YouTube & Vimeo custom video embedding.
- Lightbox pop-out image and video viewing system.
- Advanced media gallery platform.
- Social Media Share integration for multiple locations.
- Shortcode Generator for extra page features.
- Google Analytics realtime statistics platform.
- Multiple custom contact form system.
- Internal search engine extended with multiple locations.
- Drop Down “Uber” custom menu.
- Easily embed google maps, twitter feeds and social feeds.
- Fully customizable “Event Management” with calendar, pop-out displays and Google Calendar as well as iCal synching.
- Extended blog and news system.
- Automatic site and database backup feature.
- SEO Optimization platform and scoring system with enhancements.
- Advanced theme options panel.
- Fully optimized SEO techniques for every page, menu, sidebar, image, and internals links using only “white hat” techniques.
“Rick Cano truly has over performed on all of the tasks we have assigned to him. His work always exceeds our expectations, and if there is a problem, he is quick to fix it. Rick has been so helpful with our wordpress training and customization, and his prices are totally reasonable.
JM, Project Coordinator
Great Information,Thank you so much
Your welcome Nimi :)
Rick you done great work. Website look awesome.
Thanks Roland for the compliments….we always appreciate feedback. :)
I prefer WordPress and some theme which has drag and drop website builder. It makes it lot easy to manage and customize the look.
As a web designer/developer you always have to keep in mind how knowledgeable your client is with using a WordPress drag and drop builder. I know some very experienced web developers who do not like a drag and drop builder and continue to hard code. However, I used a WooTheme base for this design because the client found it to be very easy to use. Thanks again for the comment.
WordPress gives various features for designing website easily. Because, it is very easy to use blogging platform with a lot of templates. Nowadays most Web Design companies use WordPress for designing sites for specific users or program
Thank you for posting a comment!! All our web designs are built with WordPress for the reasons you state here. However, the biggest reason why we use it is that our clients can learn how to use their new website fairly quickly. :)